Aaaaand your final address:
1) Your writing of the speech was very clear – you were organized to the point where it was very easy to follow you as you spoke.
2) Dramatic engagement = A+!
WISHES: (Again, CRAZY good!)
1) If I had one wish, it would be that you wouldn’t say “like.” I was perking my ears up to listen, and you only said it a few times.
^I know I’m nitpicking, but the presentation was good enough I didn’t have many wishes.
Good? Let me know if you need more.
Lovely, lovely, lovely.
1) Dry humor – adds flavor to the writing as well as helps me engage with your character.
2) Well researched text – common references to various dates, locations, events and people add a tone of expertise to the passages.
3) The French! The fact that you took the time to often use a little more of the french language really helped with the feeling of living in France!
WISHES: (Remember, these posts are BADASS in their goodness.)
1) Possibly a little more discussion of the major events in the Revolution? This is to say, you speak about your character, but sometimes I feel the big picture has been a little underrepresented.
You have a gift, yo!
Kristy will use the tech booth and set it all up for you.
I am looking forward to another entertaining, incredible stage performance.
Or, how about a car outside you are attempting (to pretend) to repair? Think about a WOW Factor to attract guests! Primary experience is more effective than moving screens!
I want to run it with my costume so I’m waiting to have that first. I’m hoping to run it on Monday but I’m waiting to see if I can get the costume and the stage. If Diane’s swimming lesson is cancelled, I may run it on Friday.
We will have Christy/ Kristy hired as our school’s tech person. We can project the music through the larger speakers as well. You are ready to go. Have you had another practice run yet on the full stage?
Great idea and plan. I suggest you set up it up outside so you can create a bit of a mess. I am looking forward to it as well.
Although this was not my original intention, it would be doable and I would be willing. if you would like for this to happen that is fully possible.
This is thoroughly planned and well laid out. Your supporting details are relevant and helpful. You have thought of everything and every committee should be clear on what they can do to assist you. Just one question. I love the idea of your stop motion. That is very time-consuming for sure. Are you thinking about projecting it on the big screen and be part of the staqe presentations as well?